BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

Eighteen Rocks !

woah ! I'm officially EIGHTEEN on 7th january ;D

thank u to those who wished me yesterday ;

lala, aten, nad, alin, chap ( thnx fer d surprise ^-^ )

hananinot (my gay partner. ahha ;D ), nad, abg wan, yana ( sygg, tapaya gift pown tapew lar =B ), family, fareez, imran (my atok mude. HAHA), eemey, zara, kak ija, uncle ayie, natasha, fyna (my dear cuzie), asma, efa, tasha, mayah, uncle rizal, abg men, kangazul (pronounce as kang-a-zul), kak mai and last but not least, aunty mona and uncle zaki
*nama tak ikut susunan taw*


6th Jan

my peeps and i went to this so called motivational seminar which was lead by En. Zulfekar or also known as Kangazul (pronounce as kang-a-zul). the programme was called Heal for the Heart. it was a great programme. Kangazul is actually an indonesian and he has quite a lot of experiences in giving motivational seminar. i felt thet this programme is really good to heal my heart after quite some not-so-good experiences. cewahh. HAHA ;D

and from now on, do breathe correctly and use ur diaphragm when u're breathing to burn more calories. heee ^-^ infinite love and gratitude ;)



and so, after the seminar aten, lala, alin, nad, chap and me went to superstar, wangsa walk to go for karaoke. i refused to go in at first. but they insisted me of going in. i had no idea at all that there was gonna be a surprise for me. seriously ! i never really thought of it since it was one day earlier.

then, in room 800 nad brought a chocolate cake with the candles on and all of them sang the birthday song for me. i was speechless, happy and touched. awww. thank u so much guys =') love u guys lots <333


si birthday girl.
muka tgh tahan nangis and gelak. HAHA ;P


terima kasih cik LALAt ;)
yew, tahu gmba nie goyang. suka hati lahh ;B


my peeps are having fun ;)


this is what i love to do most.
texting <33>

tiba masa untuk si gadis 18 pula menyumbangkan suara.
HAHA ;D


tahu. nampak cm drag queen kn ?


my peeps sebok bergoyang. jadi the sofa is all mine.
ahha =D


muka nk dewasa jew semua. kn kn ? heee ^-^


muka ceria si gadis 18
terima kasih my anak-anak ikan ^3^


muka gembira lepas penat melalak ;)



7th Jan

i already planned to go and catch a movie with him on 6th jan. but we had to cancelled it coz his dad was using the car. so he promised me that he'll take me to the movie today. wanna know what happened ? he had to call it of AGAIN. i was super damn frustated. hell yeah ! it was a last minute thingy. he had to drove his brother to get a car coz his brother was involve in a minor accident and does not have a car to drive to work. pffft =.=" yeah, i know i sound selfish. i just wanted at least to spent a little time with him on my birthday. that's all.


since i don't have any plans, Aunty Mona or i also address her as my mak angkat brought Ija and I to Ikano Power Centre. we had our dinner at The Steamboat Ketam Village. it was super delicious. trust me. HAHA ;D we went there to celebrate my birthday and ija's successfulness in PMR. she got 8A's in PMR. so, congrates to her ;)


this is the food that we ordered.
most of it was already half empty. haha ;P


meet Aunty Mona and her husband, Uncle Zaki.
they are sort of my adopted parents. ahha ;)


bibir merah sebab panas and pedas.
xsaba sgt nk mkn coz sedap amat. ahha ^-^


enjoying our meals ;)


muka happy lepas mkn and dpt ice blended honeydew ;)
i've been craving for that ice blended since the afternoon.


i got a pair of shoes from Aunty Mona and uncle Zaki.
thank u so much guys <33>
me and Aunty Mona.
thank u so much for the treats !!
^-^



p/s ; thank u so much to my anak-anak ikan for all the effort that u guys have made to surprise me ;) and thank u to those who wished me and gave a treat/gift. THANK YOU ^-^

6 comments:

.L A L A. said...

walao. my pic karaoking is not good meh. not good ai tell you.

and tell you what? it was awesome to see you speechless and needless to say, were about to cry. bahahha. i loveeeeee the expression. sumpah rasa macam berbaloi gila buat suprise party woi woi.

nanti bila dah dapat pix2 dari chep, CONFIRM, aku kata, CONFIRM aku upload vid dangdut tuuu. i don't care. >_<


peace ya'aw n hey, hppy birthday munchkin. hehe :D

A Malaysian Shadowhunter said...

Happy belated birthday,Kak Sara.
Ur friends are so sweet la..
^-^

saraseyra ; said...

LALA ; woish. tapayah lar mskkn vid itu. i beg u !! HAHA ;P sumpah memalukan siot. grrr


adilah ; yup yup. they are indeed very sweet ^-^ neway, thnk u dear ;)

Anonymous said...

satu jer nak cakap...

KAU DAH TUA!! GAHAHAHAH!! :p

SELAMAT MENUAKAN DIRI,,

:p

-AMIE-

smoge nagn meningkatnye umur, tingkatlah amal.. :)

saraseyra ; said...

amie ; kau ? wtv. neway, thank u ;)

saraseyra ; said...

amie ; kau ? wtv. neway, thank u ;)