BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'veBeenTagged

1.What have you been doing recently?
my homework

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
yup

3.What happened at 10am today?
still lying on my bed

4.When did you last cry?
just now

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
maybe.

6.What do you want in your life now?
a successful career and a success life

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
both

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
curl up n hug my teddy ;)

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
shorts

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
there are a lot that i kept

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
maybe

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
no.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
Benjamin button. great movie ;)

14.What are you proud of?
my family, my friends ;)

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
not gonna tell. haha =P

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Cela by Boneca

17.Do you have any nicknames?
yes.

18.What does the newest text say?
not gonna tell too =P

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
early. bout 9.30. haha

20.Are you currently happy?
yeah =)

21.Who gives you the best advise?
friends, on certain things.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
i don't eat whipped cream.

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
no one.

24.Is something bugging you now?
none that matters :)

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my friends ;)


so i tagged all of you that have read my blog.


0 comments: